Ahmed Eprahem is pretty much a typical middle-class Egyptian teen. He attends high school, works a side job, lives with his family in the same home he grew up in, hangs out in coffee shops and along the Nile, and isn’t shy about showing his romantic side. At 17, he’s also a champion kung fu competitor, which he quit after badly injuring an opponent.
He also belongs to “Egy Cripz”, explaining that he and his friends’ interest in the Crips, and imitating their look and codes, is more about its association with West Coast hip hop than gang culture.
15 Notes/ Hide
- snippetsfromstrangers reblogged this from turnstylenews
- introvertedart reblogged this from turnstylenews
- goddamnhandcannon likes this
- carvedwithafeather reblogged this from citoyenmag
- snippetsfromstrangers likes this
- oracorey reblogged this from turnstylenews
- curiosojorge likes this
- citoyenmag reblogged this from turnstylenews and added:
- turnstylenews posted this