It takes something special to get a 300 person strong audience of industry pros and talent to sing along with the theme to a kid’s TV show. Especially one they didn’t grow up with.
That something special is Googy, one of the star attractions this year at Channel 101, the monthly “micro TV” screening series in Los Angeles.
Check out Turnstyle’s interview with the creative team, co-creators Willy Roberts and Mike Manasewitsch and writer/producer Brenan Campbell, and behind the scenes photos from the latest episode.
21 Notes/ Hide
- giantnoveltytelephone likes this
- mykechilian likes this
- paulytamale likes this
- listgenerator likes this
- channel101tumblr reblogged this from turnstylenews
- timheidegger likes this
- sitlook likes this
- jenniferruiz likes this
- schmi likes this
- madelineschichtel likes this
- davidfuternick likes this
- unicornfandancing likes this
- thejoyofcapris reblogged this from natashavc
- alisonagosti likes this
- citoyenmag likes this
- inothernews likes this
- natashavc likes this
- natashavc reblogged this from areyouthatguy and added:
- areyouthatguy reblogged this from turnstylenews and added:
- turnstylenews posted this